Bar Manager with Comedy Club Experience
Looking for a dynamic and experienced bar manager to join our team at Comedy Plex, a state-of-the-art comedy club and school opening at the end of the summer. As a comedy club, we are looking for someone who is familiar with the unique demands of this exciting industry.
The ideal candidate will be a skilled bartender with a passion for comedy and the ability to manage a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for managing the bar, training servers, and ensuring that our guests have a memorable experience.
As the primary point of contact for our guests, you must be able to provide outstanding customer service and work well under pressure. You will work closely with our team of comedians, servers, and management to ensure that our guests have a great time.
If you have experience in the comedy club industry and are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. We offer competitive compensation, a fun and supportive work environment, and opportunities for career growth.
To apply, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are the right candidate for the job. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Manage the bar
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Training Staff
- Create and maintain a positive environment
- Work well in a hectic environment
- Solid bartending experience with references
- Organization skills
- Basset Certification
- Professional Appearance
Nice to have
- A wonderful personality
- College Education (Not required.)
- Ideas to contribute
- An interest in comedy
- A great joke to break the ice with us when we meet
What's great in the job?
- Great team of fun people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid co-workers, just a fun atmosphere
- Easy access to club via, car, Greenline, Metra or Bus.
- Meet famous comedians
- Enjoy coming to work everyday!
- What could be better than working at a comedy club?!
Discover our difference
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as company trips, team building events, crew nights, and much more.
A full-time position
Attractive salary, tips and bonus package.
Regular training monthly insures everyone works great together.
Company sponsored trips and team nights
Eat & Drink