Bartender Who Loves to Laugh
Looking for an exciting new opportunity to showcase your bartending skills and work in a fun, fast-paced environment? Look no further than Comedy Plex!
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled bartender to join our team and work alongside our bar manager. While previous experience working in a comedy club setting is preferred, it is not required. What is essential is that you are able to work well in a hectic environment and always prioritize the customer experience.
As our ideal candidate, you should be an excellent communicator, able to multitask effectively, and have a positive attitude. You should be flexible, adaptable, and have excellent attention to detail, ensuring that every drink is made accurately and presented attractively.
At Comedy Plex, we take pride in creating a lively and entertaining atmosphere for our customers, and we're looking for a bartender who shares that passion. So, if you're ready to join a dynamic and fun-loving team, we want to hear from you! Apply now to become our newest bartender, and let's make Comedy Plex the hottest spot in town!
- Oversee the bar
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Create and maintain a positive environment
- Help train staff
- Work well in a hectic environment
- Quality Bartending experience
- organizational skills
- Basset Certification
- Professional appearence
Nice to have
- Great personality
- College Education (Not required.)
- Team Player with ideas
- An interest in comedy
- A great joke to tell us when we meet with you!
What's great in the job?
- Great team of fun people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid co-workers, just a fun atmosphere
- Easy access to club via, car, Greenline, Metra or Bus.
- Meet famous comedians
- Enjoy coming to work everyday!
- What could be better than working at a comedy club?!
Discover our difference.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive hourly, tips and bonus package.
Regular training monthly insures everyone works great together.
Company sponsored trips and team nights.
Eat & Drink
Eat & Drink