COMEDY PLEX WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Comedy Plex LLC’s website! These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of our website and any purchases you make from us, including merchandise, tickets, and classes.
Please read these Terms carefully before making any purchases from us or using our website. By making any purchase or using our website, you agree to these Terms.
Comedy Plex LLC (“Comedy Plex,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) provides an online platform for the sale of merchandise, tickets, and classes. Our website is located at https://www.comedyplex.com (“Website”). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, do not access or use the Website.
- Sales of Merchandise
- Product Descriptions. We attempt to describe and display the merchandise on our Website as accurately as possible. However, we do not warrant that the product descriptions or other content on the Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Prices. All prices listed on the Website are in U.S. dollars. Prices are subject to change without notice, and all merchandise is subject to availability.
- Payment. Payment must be made at the time of purchase. We accept payment via credit card and debit card. By providing us with your payment information, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the payment method and that you authorize us (or our third-party payment processor) to charge your payment method for the total amount of your purchase (including any applicable taxes and shipping fees).
- Shipping. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to ship merchandise within 5-7 business days. However, we are not responsible for any delays or delivery failures caused by events outside of our control.
- Returns. We accept returns of merchandise within 30 days of the date of purchase. To initiate a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method.
- Sales of Tickets
- Purchase. To purchase tickets for a Comedy Plex event, you must visit our Website and follow the instructions for purchasing tickets. By purchasing tickets, you agree to be bound by any additional terms and conditions that are specific to the event.
- Resale. Tickets may not be resold for more than their face value.
- Refunds and Exchanges. We do not offer refunds or exchanges on tickets, except as required by law.
- Registration. To register for a Comedy Plex class, you must visit our Website and follow the instructions for registering. By registering for a class, you agree to be bound by any additional terms and conditions that are specific to the class.
- Cancellation. We reserve the right to cancel any class at any time for any reason. If we cancel a class, we will offer a full refund of any fees paid.
- Refunds. We do not offer refunds for classes except as required by law.
- Intellectual Property
- Content. All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, videos, and software, is the property of Comedy Plex or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- License. Comedy Plex grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Disclaimer. You acknowledge and agree that Comedy Plex is not liable for any damages or losses arising from your attendance at a Comedy Plex Comedy Club event, including but not limited to personal injury, property damage, or theft. You attend Comedy Plex Comedy Club events at your own risk.
- Release of Liability. By attending a Comedy Plex Comedy Club event, you release Comedy Plex, its owners, employees, agents, and affiliates from any and all claims, demands, and damages arising from your attendance.
- Assumption of Risk. You acknowledge and understand that attending a Comedy Plex Comedy Club event may involve inherent risks and dangers, including but not limited to exposure to loud noises, offensive language, and physical contact. You assume all risks and dangers associated with attending a Comedy Plex Comedy Club event.
- Limitation of Liability for Comedy Plex Comedy Club Events
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Comedy Plex be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising from your attendance at a Comedy Plex Comedy Club event, even if Comedy Plex has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Maximum Liability. Comedy Plex’s maximum liability for any claim arising from your attendance at a Comedy Plex Comedy Club event shall be limited to the total amount you paid for your ticket to the event.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Comedy Plex, its owners, employees, agents, and affiliates from any and all claims, demands, and damages arising from your attendance at a Comedy Plex Comedy Club event.
- Governing Law
- Governing Law. These disclaimers and limitations of liability shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Jurisdiction. Any action arising from your attendance at a Comedy Plex Comedy Club event must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Cook County, Illinois.